Monday, December 13, 2010

Teacher holiday gifts

For holiday teacher gifts this year I started out with the standard and somewhat boring gift card. I know teachers get inundated with coffee mugs and ornaments, so I wanted to stay away from that. I found a great little tutorial on how to make gift card holders here, and used that as a basis to make these for the kids' teachers:




If anyone is interested in a pdf that has 10 "Happy Holidays" tags in that cool western font (used on several of the cards above), let me know and I can email it to you...unless I can figure out how to insert the pdf to this post directly.

The other thing I made for teachers and friends is Peppermint Bark, an idea I stole from my sister-in-law, Rebecca. The kids and I made a ton of it yesterday and then packaged it up into these cute little boxes:

1 comment:

  1. I love these gift card holders. You are so clever! I want to know how to make them!

    ReplyDelete